Punky Funky Jewellery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Punky Funky Jewellery does not disclose your information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment (via Paypal). In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
To be able to fulfil your order, you are required to provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for personalised and customised orders), if you contact me directly.
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– if necessary to comply with any legal obligations or court orders, or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
– as necessary for the purpose of my appropriate interests, if those appropriate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests. For example, when providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances. Such as, with service providers, business transfers and to comply with laws.
– I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (i.e. Royal Mail) and Paypal. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
– If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I believe it to be reasonably necessary to be able to respond to legal process or to government requests; enforce my agreements, terms and policies; prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
As this website is hosted by Create., and I accept payment via Paypal, I store and process information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. Both my Create. and Paypal are password protected to ensure the information stored within them is secure.
If you live in certain territories you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. The following rights are explained below: Access, Change, restrict or delete, Object and Complain.
– You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (such as when I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will delete your personal information upon request.
– You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests, as well as receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– If you reside in the UK and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of UK data protection law, I, Cassandra Jackson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at punk[email protected]. Alternately, you may contact me at:
23 Medway Close,
Punky Funky Jewellery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2023.